Full time Non advanced education

A full time non advanced education is the education that is related to school or college education. So, this education is also known as homeschooling. The age limit for this education is below 18. So, a student who takes home-based education or education from school is non-advanced education.

Well, a qualifying young person is one whose age is 16, 17, or 18 and he has also completed his full time non advanced education. So, he is going to apply for further more advanced education, job or other work. Full time non advanced education normally consists of 12 hours per week excluding the hours of breaks of lunch.

You can also get knowledge from reading different books from Z-library.

Examples of non-advanced education:

  • GCSE
  • NVQ
  • BTEC
  • Traineeship
  • SVQ Level 1,2 and 3
  • Scottish

What is Approved training?

The person whose age is 16, 17, or 18. So he approved training but did not get a contract from an employer. So, it is called approved training. Your training can only be approved from:

  • Scotland
  • In wales
  • Northland

Child benefit:

Well, every person should complete his non advanced education until the age of 20. So, till age 19 every student should be in full time non advanced education and approved his training. He must be enrolled in this course before 19.

Disadvantage of Leaving Full time none advanced education:

If a person does not take non advanced education then this will affect his student life. So, every student completes his education and approved training. The end date of the education and training will be informed by the training providers. So, every student should take his non advanced education until the age 20. He also completes his training.

Is university non advanced education:

Well, the education at universities is advanced education. This is not non advanced education. Universities provide BTECH programs and bachelor’s degrees. So, you cannot claim this education CTC. If the education is provided as a part of the child’s employment then this will not include as CTC.

Who is eligible for Extensions?

To qualify you need to qualify from any of the qualifying bodies:

  • Local career services
  • Conations
  • Any type of local authority support service
  • Defense ministry
  • Similar type of organizations in European economic area

How to apply to approved training?

You can apply online for approved training through their official website.

Official Website: https://www.gov.uk/

You can also contact them through a telephonic call to the child benefit.

Does child benefit stop at 18?

These benefits usually stop on 31 august. But if a student is taking full time none advanced education, so he can complete his education till age 20. No matter he is also taking university education. But the first priority is that he should complete his education till 18.


In this article, I have told you about the non-advanced education. I also have aware you about its benefits. So, every student should take his non advanced education till age 20. It has a lot of benefits. He also should get approved training. 

If you want to pass certifications exams made easy visit https://www.examlabs.com.

So I hope this article will be informative for you.

By Aamer Khan Lodhi

Top-Rated Freelancer, Digital Marketer, Blogger, SEO, Link Builder

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *