We welcome individual bloggers / Professional Writers / Freelancers to submit high-quality content / Write With Us to beingcounsellor.com.
You can submit for consideration an original article that is not already published anywhere else, even on your own website with content based on your personal experiences and/or professional expertise, and we will review the article, which we will publish if accepted. We reserve the right to accept or reject any article without any reason.
Before Write With Us your article please read our guidelines carefully is a general web blog and we accept the below-mentioned types but not limited to beingcounsellor.com. We accept contents related to the below-mentioned categories.
- Kindly be sure to include proper headlines (h2, H3, etc.)
- Write quality & Unique contents that add more value for our audience.
- Contents written in only English have accepted between 800 to 1400 words.
- Please do not write for us if your content has published somewhere else.
- After publishing your article on beingcounsellor.com you can’t publish that article on any other site or blog.
- It is suggested to include high-quality images.
- Add a relevant & high-quality image with every 100 words to break up & make it more interesting for your article.
- Links should be included with proper Anchor text but only those links that will provide value to the readers (According to Search engines). Only those links can be added that make sense to be included (It should not be just for link building). We will accept every link which will follow search engine rules (We don’t reject links based on DA or PA but linked site should follow search engine rules)
- We know there is a lot of content on the internet and creating unique and quality content is so difficult that is why we decided we will allow everyone to include links to quality and user satisfying links to be credited.
- We don’t accept posts with spelling or grammar mistakes.
- The article should fit in the blog theme.
- Submitting your guest post to us means we will own copyrights and we can modify if we feel there is a need.
- To get started, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org