What is the purpose behind this course? ACCA Course?
ACCA Exams is a reputable accounting body that provides its members the Chartered Certified Accountant certification (ACCA), located in the United Kingdom. ACCA is composed of 517,000 members and 219,000 students across 179 countries. Its ACCA course provided by ACCA is one of the minimum qualifications for participation, which means that students can take the course before their graduation date. The subjects taught during the ACCA course are Business Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, and Management Business, and Corporate Law and Performance Management along with Taxation Analysis and Financial Reporting, Audit and Assurance on an advanced level. This is a world-acknowledged accreditation for accounting. ACCA courses offer an advantage in access to 59 nations which means you have better career opportunities across the globe. The minimum ACCA duration of the course is between 2 and three years.
Who should be taking the ACCA Course?
Students who would like to achieve the highest standard in accounting and obtain an internationally recognized certification can choose this ACCA Exams and Course. Candidates must be able to prove their academic credentials to be eligible for these ACCA programs:
- Students who’ve completed 12th class in the Commerce stream and have earned an A+ in five subjects, including English Mathematics and English, with a minimum of 60% marks across two or more subjects and 50% in the remaining subject areas.
- Students who wish to earn the degree of Commerce, i.e., B. Com, BBA, BMS, etc.
- BA/B.Sc. graduates of a recognized university (no marks or limitations) through the foundations of accounting
- Students working towards CPT, IPCC
- Chartered Accountants should consider ACCA to increase their credibility and gain an advantage in the international market.
ACCA Course Exam Details
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants provides four exam cycles each year. Candidates can take exams in an online computer exam (CBE) format or an exam format which is a paper-based exam format. Candidates can take four tests during each exam cycle and take eight tests throughout the calendar. It could be a range of computer-based and examinations that use paper.
ACCA the outline of the course and ACCA costs for the course within India
Following the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, The examinations must be completed in a modular order for ACCA Qualification. Still, candidates can take the tests in each module in any order. Below is the ACCA course outline and ACCA costs to take the class for the course in India.
HTML0 Modular arrangement that is used to obtain the purpose of gaining an ACCA Qualification is:
- Applied Knowledge exams
- Applied Skills exams
- Ethics as well as Professional Skills Module
- Strategic Professional (Essentials and Options)